Contemplating

HELLO WORLD

March 18, 2021

Setahun lebih ditinggal dan hari ini I can say that I really missed my digital journal aka my diary on internet. Hihi.

What’s new??

Ok lets begin with my story about new hobby. Sejak lama saya adalah tipikal orang yang suka dengerin musik ketika sedang mandi. Sampe-sampe handphone suka dibawa ke kamar mandi (that’s why my cellphone problem is always about audio speaker). I really enjoy listening to music. When I was kid, me and my childhood friends, I remember we appear in a dance show and I was being in front row and center. When I was in junior high school I really liked reading. I even collect magazines and have imagined one day my face will be there. I think I still having that dream until now. Karena hobi membaca juga tumbuh impian ingin menjadi seorang penulis. I am starting to wrote articles on blog, wrote poetry, a lyric, trying to wrote draft for my future book debut, or sometime just an expression of what I feel at the time. I do like draw, coloring as well but I’m not talented. Kalau dipikir-pikir semua hal yang saya sukai berhubungan dengan seni. Tapi sayangnya tak ada satupun yang literally happens. Selama ini saya menyalahkan keadaan dimana saya tidak mendapatkan dukungan menuju kesana. But a few days ago I was contemplating and I realize the most important thing is come from myself. Dukungan yang selama ini saya cari seharusnya datang dari pribadi saya sendiri dulu. Hanya diri saya sendiri yang bisa saya andalkan. Itulah alasan mengapa saya mengambil keputusan untuk memulai semuanya dari awal. I bought a guitar my first guitar with my own money from pre-employment government programs (PRAKERJA).  I learned to play guitar by myself from YouTube. I don’t know if I have a talent in music or not. I just give it try to know the answer.

Another thing I do is keep making podcasts. So for everyone who is reading this blog please after you guys finished go to check out my podcast on Spotify, Google Podcasts and RadioPublic.  The name of the podcast is the same as the name of this blog. Listen, review if you all using apple, and don’t forget to share on your instagram and other social media.

I will try to more active on this platform. So see you on the next post. Mwahh!

Love, Nita

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Musim Nikah

Twenty Seven Years Old

F.U.C.K